1. The main Aim of the Society is to start a College in Machilipatnam.
2. The Society will try to reduce the Expenses to be incurred by the Middle Class students to undergo Higher and Technical Education in the Proposed College.
3. The Society will try to strengthen the Education system by implementing New Teaching Methods.
4. The Society will conduct Free Training Classes to Economically backward students for Competitive Examinations.
5. To receive funds either in kind or coin from any other Charitable Foundations/Trusts or persons for the development of the Organisation.
6. All other Objectives of the Society are Pre-non Political, Non racial and Non Triabalistic.
7. This is a Non Profit Organisation.
8. The Society will award Cash Scholarships to Economically backward students within Andhra Pradesh State for undergoing Technical, Higher Education.
9. The Society will impart Moral Science Education besides giving good subject knowledge. We will prohibit Ragging, Smoking, Pan eating, shouting and using bad words in the College premises. We will concentrate on building good character in students who are the future citizens of India.
10. If any kind hearted Muslim Organisation/Donor helps the Society we will register the proposed College as Muslim Minority College.
- We will provide training for Muslim Women in Self Employment schemes like Tailoring, painting and also we will conduct campaigns for literacy programmes for Muslim Women in Krishna and Guntur Districts.
- To educate and guard the Children of those parents who get separated and neglect the children with proper counselling and giving good education to the children through legal means.
- The Society will conduct Health, Nutrition and Drinking water Programmes.
- To rehabilitate the people who are complete their convicted term with proper guidance in their skilled fields viz. Tailoring, Printing, Binding, Carpentry Basket making etc.
- To rehabilitate those women who were neglected by their husbands and children with proper counselling in the fields such as Tailoring, Printing, Binding, Paiting, Stitching of Leaves etc.
- To start Programmes on Environmental Pollution, Water-Shed Schemes, Health and Hygiene Programmes, Malaria eradication, Drug abuse, Pollution Control, House Sanitation, Family planning and Water resources.